Roped climbing and bouldering for all levels for run and fitness. They have climbing walls designed specifically for kids of all ages. Come as a family or sign your child up for a supervised program. They also offer day camps and birthday party packages.
Programs for Children/Youth
- Mommy Rok (baby-and-me): For new moms at all levels and experience and their babies. There is instruction on safety, technique and movement.
- Kinder Rok (ages 4–5): 50-minute classes work on key skills such as balance, coordination and general fitness.
- Lil Rok (ages 6–11): 90-minute program teaches climbing movement technique and concepts appropriate for their age and physical ability level. Equipment is available at a discount.
- J Rok (ages 11–17): Two-hour lessons that teach climbing movement and technique. Lessons build on skills in each class. Equipment rental is available at a discount.
- Advance Rok (ages 10–16)—by invitation only: In this advanced program, climbers will spend more time on skill development. They will also have the option of attending an Ontario Climbing Federation (OCF) local competition.
- Adaptive Rock Climbing: One-on-one instruction for participants who require support or modified programming.
- Private group belay sessions (5+): Group climbing session for up to two hours for those who just want to climb.
Boulders offers full-day camps during the summer, winter and March breaks, and PA Days for kids aged 6 to 14. Campers experience climbing in depth. Also includes visits to local parks and other movement activities as well as arts and crafts. Climbing equipment is not included.
A competitive climbing camp is also offered in the summer for more experienced climbers.
Birthday parties at Boulderz include 1.5 hours of instruction, necessary climbing gear, and use of the party room