The largest French language school in Canada, with more than 6,500 adult and youth students enrolling each year at 5 conveniently located campuses across the GTA and a dynamic cultural centre presenting more than 100 events a year.
Offers a wide range of French as a Second Language classes to children, teenagers and adults from all levels:
- Field trips: various workshops, activities and special exhibitions.
- PA Day, March break and summer camps in French immersion for children 5 to 15. Children can develop their skills in listening, speaking, writing and socializing in the French language.
- After-school classes for children as young as 8 months.
- Private lessons are available at all five campuses. The course is entirely customized to fit your child’s needs.
- Diplomas: The only institution in the GTA accredited to hold examinations endorsed by the French government and to deliver internationally recognized French language diplomas. It is the only exam centre for all the DELF/DALF diplomas.
The Spadina campus is an intergenerational place with adults and children of all ages. You can browse Toronto’s only francophone bookstore (la Librairie Mosaïque), visit an exhibition for a francophone artist or join the theatre audience for a concert.