This event finished on 31 August 2020
True North Mini Camps are private programs located in your backyard or local park, operated by a dedicated instructor. Beginning in June, Mini Camps will be offered for 2 or 3 hours per day from Monday to Friday at a time slot convenient for you.
True North Sports Camps will send an instructor to your location with all of the necessary equipment for each sport and a schedule for each day. All instructors will be senior staff members and will be specifically trained to carry out this program.
The goal is to create a safe environment for your children during COVID-19. True North Sports Camps will adhere to all Public Health requirements, which are constantly evolving.
Following are the camp’s COVID-19 safety policies, last updated May 26, 2020:
- Maximum of 5 participants in each program
- Staff will be wearing a face mask at all times
- Staff will be dedicated to a private camp per week; they will not be permitted to work with multiple groups
- No sharing of water bottles or snacks
- Each participant and staff member will complete a questionnaire prior to the start of the camp to confirm they are not experiencing any symptoms. If any participant is experiencing symptoms, they will not be allowed to participate
- Equipment will be washed and sanitized after each daily session
- Campers will be provided with hand sanitizer prior to each session and at the conclusion of each session
- All programs will take place outdoors
True North Mini Camps are available for a flat rate of $900 per week (2 hours a day) or $1,100 per week (3 hours per day), regardless of the number of campers participating. The weekly cost will be split equally between the participants.