During COVID-19 social distancing, all in-person music lessons have moved online. But RCM also offers year-round digital learning in ear training, music theory, and Smart Start for babies.
The Royal Conservatory School is one of the largest and most extensive community-based music and performance arts schools in North America. Unique and enriched course offerings include early years programs, group music classes, band classes, summer camps, and more. Programming is available babies, kids, teens, and adults.
Among the many offerings at the Royal Conservatory School are:
- Smart Start early childhood music classes for ages 0–6
- Smart Start classes for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- individual music lessons in all orchestral instruments as well as percussion, piano, guitar, and voice
- group music instruction
- music theory classes
- Suzuki method strings lessons
- ensembles and choirs for ages 4–18
- March break and summer day camps for ages 4–17
The Royal Conservatory also has a Smart Start musical app for babies that draws from its internationally acclaimed early childhood music programs.