Most French classes and all tutoring has moved online for the 2020/21 school year, with the exception of in-person French program for homeschool students and beginners at the school’s Mississauga location.
About My French Club
My French Club offers French day camps, educational coaching, and weekend programs in Mississauga and Oakville for ages 3 and up. A variety of age-appropriate programs are specially designed to help children improve their French language skills. Kids are encouraged to explore French language and culture in a rich, positive environment that complements their French learning at school. French cooking classes are also available throughout the year for budding chefs!
My French Club’s team of enthusiastic Francophones and Francophiles:
- speak in French 99 percent of the time.
- conduct a coaching session to give students the confidence needed to be great learners.
- use multimedia as powerful learning tools to keep students engaged
- develop customized programs.
- make learning fun and appealing for students so they’ll want to pursue their French studies in high school and beyond.
- give lots of personal attention and strive to develop a special rapport with each student.
Celebrate your child’s special day with a fun birthday party that explores the wonders of French culture! Party packages include invitations, decorations, entertainment, a French art craft, face painting, loot bags, and more. Visit the website for more details and booking information.