Power Soccer offers programs for kids and adults of all ages (3 and up) and abilities. Programs emphasize learning skills, fair play, and involvement for all children. We offer year-round clinics and camps, that focus on ball control, passing, agility, movement, balance and, shooting. Your children will learn new skills and benefit from our low coach-to-player ratio.
Power Soccer offers camps for all school holidays – summer, March break, Winter break and PA days – at several locations throughout the GTA for players aged 4 and up at all ability levels and experience. The program consists of skill development, tactics and games designed to develop each player’s confidence.
Weekend and after-school soccer clinics are offered throughout the year for kids three and up. Younger beginners will get a fun introduction to the game with lots of ball contact. More experienced players will gain new skills and techniques to help them improve their confidence and technical ability, while learning the basic tactical components of the game. Programs include:
- U4 Powerstart (parent and tot program for 3 year olds)
- U6 Fundamentals (4-5 year olds)
- U8 Pelada Small Sided Games (6-7 year olds)
- U8 Soccer Essentials (6-7 year olds)
- U10, U12, U14 Skill Development (8-15 year olds)
- Goalkeeper Clinic (9-14 year olds)
- Female Program (4-13 year olds)
- Adult Clinic (16+)