This event finished on 08 September 2019
- Venue: Nathan Phillips Square
- Categories: Fairs & Festivals
- Cost: Free
Canadian Association of Chinese Performing Arts is very excited to announce the 2nd Toronto Dragon Festival in the heart of Toronto on Nathan Phillips Square from September 6 to 8th this year. The admission is absolutely FREE!
The Square will turn into dragon’s playground with lots of fascinating decorations, a mighty inflatable dragon head, gigantic dragon lantern, dragon gates, and many more dragon-manias.
2019 Toronto Dragon Festival is poised to yet another success, showcasing to our beloved city and people with more cultural performances, fine foods, and kids zones.
• Toronto’s swingingest band: MegaCity Swing Band
• Splendid Chinese folk waist-drum dance
• Breathtaking choir and dances by 700 child performers
• Ethnic cultural shows presented by Toronto and Canada’s best local artists
• Delicious Chinese and other Asian cuisines