- Date: –
- Venue: Halton Hills Conservation
- Categories: Fairs & Festivals
Enjoy spectacular scenery, fall colours, and an array of activities at Fall into Nature! Fall into Nature takes place during the month of October at all Halton Hills Area Conservation Parks. Residents and visitors alike are invited to join us in celebrating autumn at this fun filled festival great for people of all ages!
– Chairlift rides to the top of the escarpment with spectacular views along the way.
– New Hops & Harvest Festival on October 13 & 14
Educational and interactive programs (visit an Iroquoian village and the Deer Clan Longhouse, learn about the science of nature).
– Birds of prey shows
– Children’s activities, food, and more!
Festival events run at all seven of Conservation Halton’s main parks: Crawford Lake, Rattlesnake Point, Hilton Falls, Kelso/Glen Eden, Mountsberg, Mount Nemo, and Robert Edmondson.
Regular park entrance fees apply
Admission valid for one day entry is valid for all seven parks