This event finished on 25 October 2020
- Venue: online/virtual
- Categories: Cooking, Online Classes & Virtual Events, Workshops
- Listing: Rooks to Cooks
This year, the Toronto Food Film Fest welcomes Rooks to Cooks workshops for its 2020 virtual festival. Sign up for one or both 90-minute workshops: Maple Dijon Glazed Salmon and Vegetarian Pho.
Classes are conducted live through Zoom, led by passionate and experienced chef instructors and are built to inspire, educate, build independence, self-sufficiency and confidence, and encourage a long-term passion for the culinary arts.
Only 8 spots per class. Recipes have been carefully selected to ensure ingredients are inexpensive, accessible and are easily substitutable.
- ages 7+
- 1:8 chef-to-student ratio
- digital recipe booklet included
- each recipe makes 4 portions
- pre-workshop instructions and ingredients list provided on registration
- $34/person per workshop
Maple Dijon Glazed Salmon:
Saturday, October 17 @ 5–6:30pm
Sunday, October 18 @ 5–6:30pm
Saturday, October 24 @ 5–6:30pm
Sunday, October 25 @ 5–6:30pm