This event finished on 31 August 2020
- Venue: online/virtual
- Categories: Cooking, Day Camps, Online Classes & Virtual Events
- Listing: Rooks to Cooks
This summer, join Rooks to Cooks chefs for live, interactive cooking camps for ages 7–16. The delicious week-long, half-day cooking programs are sure to satisfy your young chef. No matter your child’s current skills or learning goals, there is an ideal program for them!
Two professional chef instructors provide step-by-step coaching, cooking tips, and support via Zoom. There is a 1:6 staff to student ratio, with just 12 campers allowed per week. Little to no need for parental supervision.
- registration opens Friday, June 12
- 10 weekly sessions: June 29–Sept 4
- morning (9:30–12:30 pm) or afternoon (1–4 pm) sessions
- 12 students per week
- ages 7–16, with Junior (7–9) and senior (10-16) programs
- $140–$175 per week