- Date: –
- Times vary; check event website for details.
- Venue: online/virtual
- Categories: Classes & Programs, Cooking
- Listing: Rooks to Cooks
Rooks to Cooks offers for a variety of awesome virtual after-school cooking programs for kids, teens, and families.
From baking to preparing breakfast, brunch or dinners, these delicious weekday or weekend classes will be devoured by your chef-in-training. Experienced and enthusiastic professional chefs will engage your children in discussion and help guide them through their recipes in order to bring their dishes to life in their very own kitchens.
Classes are available for various skill levels. They are conducted live via Zoom.
January/February Class Overview
- starting the week of January 11 and running for 7 or 8 weeks
- various daily time slots available (weekdays from 4:30 pm and weekends from 9 am)
- classes are once per week for 7–8 weeks
- cost from $215
- ideal for ages 7+