At Rooks to Cooks, children learn new skills and become more independent in and out of the kitchen. Children, ages 6 and up, can learn to cook from experienced chefs. The cooking lessons always emphasize themes of healthy eating and teach students to live a fulfilling healthy life.
With 12 summer camp locations in the Greater Toronto Area and 9 sessions to choose from during summer, Rooks to Cooks cooking programs are ideal for all aspiring chefs. Classes are hands-on, educational, team-based, and fun. Campers will learn various cooking skills and recipes, and how to safely navigate a kitchen. It will be a memorable camp experience for your young one!
- 12 locations in the GTA: The Beach, East York, Etobicoke, High Park, Markham, North York, Thornhill, Mississauga, Scarborough, Midtown Toronto, Downtown Toronto
- Sessions run Monday to Friday, from July 2 to August 30, 2019
- 20 students per week
- 1:5 staff-to-camper ratio
- Learn from experienced chefs
- Chef uniform, non-cut glove, and lunches included with registration fee
- Cost is $420–$525 per week
Book an extra-special kids’ cooking party with two professional chefs, at your home or venue. Learn to make pie, doughnuts, butter tarts, pizza, lollipops, or sushi. All ingredients, set-up, and clean-up included. Ideal for ages 5 and up.
Programs for Schools
Rooks to Cooks can bring the kitchen to the classroom with cooking and baking after-school (and after 4pm) programs as well as full-day workshops. Each program is run by professional chefs. Available for JK through high school students.