Stroll through the classy neighbourhoods of King West, Queen West, and Dundas West, visit six unique stores and sample chocolates and chocolaty treats like macarons, gelato, and more. Learn more about where chocolate comes from, how chocolate is used in other foods, and why we crave chocolate—while satisfying those cravings!
Plus, leave with an exclusive Toffle, aka the Toronto Truffle, a unique Toronto treat that’s a decadent mix between a maple butter tart and a chocolate truffle. The Toffle is only available on a Tasty Tour!
What to expect:
- Sampling of chocolates and chocolate-based goodies
- Guided tour on the history of chocolates
- Introduction to a selection of chocolatey stores
- Chocolate-making demonstration
- Chat with store owners and chocolatiers
Online reservation required at tastytourstoronto.com.