Meet the researchers, scientists, and curators that bring the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) to life during March Break from Saturday, March 9 to Sunday, March 17, 2019. Dive deep into the Museum’s fascinating research and collections with immersive activities, hands-on learning, and interactive games led by ROM experts and designed for kids and parents alike. Drop-in programming is included with general admission.
ROM March Break Highlights
- Discover Museum Secrets hiding within the walls of the ROM, as experts share artefacts and specimens in ROM collections.
- Learn what it’s like to be part of a research expedition at Field Camp ROM. Explore field techniques, specialized tools and technologies, and camp life with ROM scientists.
- Enjoy ROM Storytime with ROM researchers sharing their favourite children’s storybooks.
- Engage in some friendly competition at the ROM GameZone, with games of strategy from around the world.
- Get up close to the Museum’s star ankylosaur at the Zuul Photo Booth.
- Test your knowledge of Canada’s biodiversity, learn about the joys of camping, and explore Canadian fossil wonders from Burgess Shale with program partner Parks Canada.