This event finished on 19 September 2020
- Venue: The STEAM Project Campus & Makerspace
- Categories: Open Houses, STEM
- Cost: Free
- Listing: The STEAM Project
Explore our Makerspace and the after school programs at our Back To School Open House! At our 45-minute open house, try all four of our different STEAM activity stations:
- 3D pens & printing
- Robotics & Coding
- Woodworking & building
- Electricity & circuits
Activities will be designed to your child’s specific age group, so make sure you sign up for the right timeslot for their age group!
- Grades 1-3: Fridays @ 5pm & Saturdays @ 10am
- Grades 3-6: Fridays @ 6pm & Saturdays @ 11am
- Grades 5-8: Fridays @ 7pm & Saturdays @ 1pm
You can even visit our t-shirt heatpress station, where you will get a free t-shirt and choose a custom design to be printed on top!