This event finished on 28 September 2020
- Venue: Kensington Market, King and Spadina
- Categories: Tours
- Times vary; check event website for details.
Find out what makes Kensington so special and support local businesses (it’s been a tough year!) with this super-small-group food tour.
Highlights of the tour:
- Travel around the world, locally: sample a variety of ethnic eats in the multi-cultural enclave of Kensington Market, including a stop in Chinatown
- Travel through time: trace the history of the market from its origins as a Jewish market to hip neighbourhood to the current coronavirus challenges, weaved through the stories of the stores we visit
- Get the insider edge: from special foods made just for our group, to secret photo spots in the market
Plus, taste the famous Toronto Truffle (Toffle), an exclusive dessert only available on a Tasty Tour!
COVID-19 Policy: For your safety, group sizes will be 5 people max. Masks, physical distancing, and other safety requirements are in place. Or book a private tour for groups as small as 2 people!
Tours are $69/person; free for ages 6 and under.