A group of 2 consultant pediatricians, along with 1 full-time office staff. Referrals are needed during the day. While on evenings, a walk-in clinic is usually available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (call for hours as these times and days can vary).
Common conditions they treat:
- Newborn feeding issues such as cow’s milk allergy and reflux
- Skin conditions such as eczema, and other rashes
- Developmental concerns such as Autism, speech delay and other developmental delays
- Behavioural concerns such as Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Oppositional-Defiant Disorder
- School and Learning problems
Located in the Whitby Superstore, at the northwest corner of Brock St. (Hwy 12) and Taunton Rd. Parking is free.