This event finished on 10 November 2019
- Venue: The International Centre
- Categories: Family Shows, Sports & Outdoor
- Times vary; check event website for details.
- Ticket Info: Adults $20.00; Juniors(Age 11-17) and Seniors (Age 65+) $12.00; Children (10 and under) Free with an Adult; Family Pass $48.00 (2 Adults +2 Juniors)
- Buy Tickets
The 2019 Toronto Ski + Snowboard Show is Canada’s largest ski, snowboard and travel show which returns to The International Centre from November 7-10 for its 47th year.
Enjoy the show’s many interactive features that will get your entire family pumped for winter:
• The Ski Simulator – Try skiing for the first time or practice your skills preseason
• Roller Ski Demos – Try out cross country skiing indoors
• Snow Valley Tube Rides – Experience the thrill of snow tubing
• Video Games – Come try skiing on a screen, and see who will win
• Jeep – Visit the JEEP Team on site and receive a $10 gas card when you Test Drive one of their 2019 Jeep vehicles.
• CJ’s Skatepark – Have a skateboarding lesson and learn the basics or a new trick
• Little Riders – For kids to learn how to snowboard in a fun way
It’s THE place to go for all the best deals on gear, travel and accessories, including Canada’s Largest Ski & Board Swap:
• The Canadian Ski Patrol will once again hold their largest ski and snowboard swap at the 2019 show. Over 2,000 brand new non-current & pre-owned skis, boards, boots & accessories will be available for purchase.
• Lots of retailers to get exactly what you need for the upcoming season, or see what’s new and hot for use in the cold
Show Times: Thursday Nov. 7 – 3pm to 10pm; Friday Nov. 8 – noon to 10pm; Saturday Nov. 9 – 10am to 8pm; Sunday Nov. 10 — 10am to 6pm