- Date: –
- Times vary; check event website for details.
- Venue: online/virtual
- Categories: Books & Education, Day Camps, Online Classes & Virtual Events, STEM
It’s never too early to teach children about money. Get your child ahead of the curve in financial management for kids during this week-long STEM program!
They’ll barely notice they’re becoming confident with money and investing. Through interactive money activities during the week, your child will be able to:
- Gain practical real-life skills about money, including budgeting, how investments work, and how to make smart money decisions.
- Play a stock market challenge with a virtual portfolio of $10K and follow real-time stock market prices in a stress-free learning environment.
- Become a financial wiz by understanding financial news through lessons on the impact of external factors on their investments.
Participants will need a device connected to a computer with internet and a webcam.
This camp is for Grades 7–12.
Pick your session:
March 30–April 3, Monday–Friday 10 am–noon (5 sessions)
March 30–April 3, Monday–Friday 1 pm–3 pm (5 sessions)