- Date: –
- Venue: See Detail
- Categories: Animals, Online Classes & Virtual Events, STEM
- Cost: Free
- Listing: AgScape
This virtual camp experience provides parents with e-newsletter updates featuring educational materials, videos, and games, as well as access to activity schedules that offer a structured day of fun and hands-on learning for kids ages 5–11 and 12–18.
The Virtual Camp Experience includes:
- Interactive activities that explore food and farming topics such as Local Food, Technology and Innovation, and Indigenous Agriculture.
- Activity schedules and associated materials that have been designed by Ontario Certified Teachers.
- Curriculum-linked activities that connect to Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM).
- The Virtual Camp Experience is an excellent way for parents to keep their
children engaged and learning while they are away from the classroom.